All Ireland Italian Motor Event 2015 Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
image.jpg

dixy

RMS Regular
Got down late to this but saw some fantastic cars and that La Ferrari looked very well along with all the others....

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
So I'm at home all day (5 mins walk from Civic Centre), clean the house and do loads of DIY only to sit down on RMS and see this thread way too late. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
So I'm at home all day (5 mins walk from Civic Centre), clean the house and do loads of DIY only to sit down on RMS and see this thread way too late. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Same here. wouldnt have minded a look around.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Yup the Uno is my old car. Crap handling and crap brakes when I had it but show it a straight bit of road and there was very few things could keep up....................including it's own clutch:eek:

@jimcupra I can't recall you wanting to buy it, if you did it was too few coins!

As per usual I didn't know this show was on. However I was busy at the Bishopscourt drag day setting the FASTEST TIME OF THE DAY:laughing:

Cess

RMS Staff
Great pics. Looked like an amazing show. The Viva is keeping very odd company. Any more details about the 131 rally replica in the report? Is it a proper Abarth?

That Coleman Stratos replica of @GMKRS200 is a thing of beauty. Still got much want for his cars. Previous thread here. http://reallymeansounds.com/forum/threads/lancia-stratos-replica.159215/ I'd love RMS to run a feature on that car.

Giallo Delta Evo can also have :heart: :heart: from me

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Thanks @Cess! i didn't get a chance to talk to the owner but stared for ages at the car and it looked genuine enough!

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
uploadfromtaptalk1433193347222.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1433193388756.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1433193441218.jpg

Million pound hypercar 50 yds away, and I still took more pics of the E-Type [emoji54]

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I thought it had a great selection of cars.

The big hits for me were the red Fiat Coupe and Classic Minis.

Reactions: dub
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.