Special edition Toyota GT86 Blanco revealed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
On the RMS Blog: Toyota has topped off its revised GT86 range with a new special edition model, the GT86 Blanco, a car that delivers all of the coupe’s acclaimed handling and performance plus an extra dash of one-off style.

Aptly named, the new Blanco is finished in GT White Pearl pearlescent paint with contrasting sports decals in a combination of red and grey. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Make that Castrol liveried one and I'd be all over that. Although, not at £28k's worth...

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I love all GT86's, but I don't think they should go the way of the Corsa & agree they need boost! .. Still gutted the STI BRZ was only a prototype.

Love that tuner challenge FRS, I even based one of my designs on it in Forza lol .. It's not identical but still looks similar :p

GT86 Cos.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.