Car Fest North at Oulton Park

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
On the RMS Blog: Carfest, the brainchild of Chris Evans, is a two-site, six-day event dedicated to the love of automobilia and popular culture.  This year’s “North” event followed the Southern event in Cheshire.

There was the usual slow traffic within a mile of the event, then an picturesque half-mile walk though a cornfield to the site. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Cess

RMS Staff
Well written article and some great pictures @Cartunes, especially considerating the tragic circumstances that surrounded the show. Must have been a slightly odd and surreal experience, but Chris Evans dealt with a difficult siutation in a transparent and very human way.

On a more positive note, I was absolutely delighted to see a snap of the Outspan Orange! I remember seeing this in some sort of car book I had as a kid

outspanding1.JPG

Cartunes

RMS Regular
OP
Cartunes
Drives
Schkodah
All I said when it came round the corner was - OUTSPANDING!! I then giggled for 5 minutes........

Thank you for the kind comments @Cess - light was terrible on the day so there was much fuzziness - next time, I'll have a lens that can see clearly past 10 metres.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.