Bentley introduces first SUV

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
On the RMS Blog: Back in 2002, there were many raised eyebrows (and possibly also some wailing and gnashing of teeth) when Porsche, a brand identified mostly for its performance sports cars with the iconic 911 as the figurehead, decided to release a new model : a large 2.3 ton SUV.

13 years later, and it seems that Porsche has had the last laugh, with sales figures for the Cayenne proving that it's undoubtedly been a global success. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
J-zz-In-My-Pants-Caps-the-lonely-island-4133365-850-475.jpg

Dave..

RMS Regular
Maybe its my age but in silver I quite like it, the colour above is awful.

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Let's not forget, everyone thought the Cayenne was ugly when it came out - same treatment, a large SUV with a 911 front end slapped on. It's still ugly :p ........... but it's grown on me a lot and the sales figures speak for themselves

porsche-911-carrera-gts-and-2015-cayenne-gts-paint-la-in-carmine-red-live-photos_8.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
It's not pretty is it? Hints of A4 avant and what seems to be switch gear lifted out of a VW Golf.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
It's not pretty is it? Hints of A4 avant and what seems to be switch gear lifted out of a VW Golf.
Certainly not chum. All original Bentley switchgear, but some were modified Audi. The early car might have some unrepresentative switches on though.... 60 days to launch so the Factory is a flurry of activity

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I saw in a Continental GT once. I was astounded at how similar it was to my Golf.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.