Clarkson takes dig at BBC in new Amazon Trailer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Class, I suspect there'll be more digs to come! Looking forward to it, exhausted myself with Amazon prime watching 213 series of madmen so want to get my money's worth again!

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Sure why not have a dig at them, it was completely out of order that the bbc fired him after a completely unprovoked assault on another employee; following on from numerous warnings about his behaviour.

I'll still be tuning into the new series hoping that they've moved on from the desperate programmes they were making previously

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Sure why not have a dig at them, it was completely out of order that the bbc fired him after a completely unprovoked assault on another employee

He wasn't fired. He just didn't have his contract renewed. Same outcome but very different way of getting there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.