Ariel Atom: Supercharged Atomic Device

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: The original Ariel Atom will forever be synonymous with that image of Jeremy Clarkson on track. You know the one.  His face was turned to jelly as the sheer speed contorted every muscle. Clarkson’s mouth was akin to a hippo’s yawn and his many chins tried their best to strangling him as he drove the Atom at Top Gear’s Dunsfold test track.

To the casual observer, the car is nothing more than an impractical lump of strategically welded scaffolding poles. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
So much love for these as you know G. Driving one just makes everything else feel so slow and disconnected.
Great review and kudos to @evo98 for getting one

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
It took me a few days to be able to put the experience into words, nothing like it

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
After being in Tony's E30, I can really see why he went for this, as I'm sure there wasn't many other 'sensible' options out there. I would love a run in it, looks like an absolute hoot.

Any video G?

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Thats such a brilliant write up @Graham well done mate .

Really is a class machine men. Soon as the weather picks up i think i will try it in the rallysport association championship, i would stick to the tracks only thou as they run nutts corner and mondello.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Thats such a brilliant write up @Graham well done mate .

Really is a class machine men. Soon as the weather picks up i think i will try it in the rallysport association championship, i would stick to the tracks only thou as they run nutts corner and mondello.
Let me know if your at Kirky some day for a run ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.