Lancer's Ultimate Evolution

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Attention to detail. It’s the difference between the good and the great. It turns something from special into extraordinary. Attention to detail is what makes Ricky Boyd’s Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X one of the most exceptional examples of this model around.  Ricky’s recipe was simple. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
A really stunning car on the road and build is very impressive. Would love a run in this!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
I remember Johnny taking me out in this when he first imported it...complete with standard lancer seats. Couldn't believe it when J sold it having spent several fortunes getting into this state of tune, he took a great car and made it even better imo.

Ricky bought a cracker and has always kept it mint. Health to drive Ricky.

Cess

RMS Staff
Had the pleasure of getting a passenger run on Super Car Sunday. Some of the best money I ever spent.

MTKelly

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 5
Think everyone who knows the car knows that it was Johnny own car built by him and for him to his standards and I'm sure Ricky himself will agree with this.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
  1. So did this guy Ricky spec and build it or just buy it? Going by the article and comments I'm confused?

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
What a cryptic reply :cool: I'm going to assume it was bought already specced up to the balls by the previous owner then. Nowt wrong with that tbf

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.