Skoda Superb Review: Cavernous Cruiser

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: The Skoda brand has become the by word for affordable, reliable and practical motoring. The standing of the Czech brand has surged after being taken into the Volkswagen group fold. The Skoda family may not have the premium trappings of its Audi or VW siblings, but underneath the skin, the mechanicals are pretty much the same. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Cess

RMS Staff
Comfortable, no fuss to drive, all the toys. Like the sound of the new Superb. Is it really that big, though?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Pity you didn't get the 280hp petrol one! I'd be very tempted by one next, depending how much they drop. Great cars.

On a photographical point, excuse my ignorance but are photos with a central point in focus and the rest blurred deemed to be more appealing or arty? Theres just a few there (mainly the interior ones) it would be nice to make out everything in detail.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Great review as ever, really are some size of a car. I agree the 1.6 TDI is pretty dead; I have it in an A3 I am driving and its tough going when you pull out to overtake on the motorway, definitely meant for cruising as opposed to pace. I am struggling to get more than 47mpg and that is on a commute of mainly constant driving.

All the switchgear looks pretty similar to my old Jetta as does the steering wheel actually.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Pity you didn't get the 280hp petrol one! I'd be very tempted by one next, depending how much they drop. Great cars.

On a photographical point, excuse my ignorance but are photos with a central point in focus and the rest blurred deemed to be more appealing or arty? Theres just a few there (mainly the interior ones) it would be nice to make out everything in detail.
It is just my style and allows the readers eye to focus on a point that i want to highlight

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Like these and nearly had one bought when I bought my last car,it was a saloon and the only thing that put me off was the shape of the boot/rear end

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.