Book Review: And On That Bombshell

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Richard Porter has a lot to answer for. He writes a regular column in Evo magazine, the brains behind the keyboard at scathingly funny motoring satire website, Sniff Petrol,however most interestingly you have likely seen his name pop up in the credits of your favourite motoring show currently on hiatus.

Porter was a script editor and researcher on Top Gear for 22 series and 175 shows, since the 'old Top Gear' days of Tiff, Clarkson and Wilson, right up until the fracas that took the world's most successful TV motoring programme off air. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Cess

RMS Staff
Really didn't think this book would be my thing, but I'm totally intrigued now. I like the idea of getting to look behind the scenes.
Great review (y)

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Really didn't think this book would be my thing, but I'm totally intrigued now. I like the idea of getting to look behind the scenes.
Great review (y)
For one of the biggest shows on TV I was surprised how down to earth the whole setup was, Wilman seems to play it humble in a 'remember where you came from', and Porter portrays the three stooges as what you see on TV as fairly similar to what they are like in real life.

He was at Hammonds bedside after the crash too. There's so much in there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.