Colin McRae Charity Subaru Run V2 - 10th April

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Meeting point at Kerrs Tyres Dargan Crescent at 11am.

Free BBQ

Route which may change slightly is:

Belfast
Glenshane Pass
Eagles Rock Hillclimb
Downhill Beach
The Dark Hedges
Glens of Antrim Valley
A2 Coast Road from Cushendall
Carrickfergus

johnm

RMS Regular
Wouldn't mind going but have a feeling I'll be in the glorious confines of work.

For the run on the 10th April, do you need to buy the ticket in advance or can you pay on the day?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@Sonny I'll be working this Sunday unfortunately. Will try to at least make an appearance at the one on the 10th April though I coach a football team and training is every Sunday at 1130.

Gambit

RMS Regular
unlikely ill get down on sunday for coffee, out on sat night so will prob be dying

also, think ive a wedding to go to on 9th April which may also make the McRae run a bit iffy - though it is in Ballymena so can possibly hook up later on if not hanging

@johnm you get a ticket online but you pay your £10 when you turn up

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
I've still got ugly alloys on mine, and supposed to be swapping the turbo over the weekend, will keep you informed.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
@Sonny Banbridge is a bit far for me but I was talking to a friend and we're contemplating doing the charity run in my car.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
I have a six hour tattoo sitting this sat so depending on how the arm is and how drunk I get on sat night to ease the pain Im not sure if il be fit to drive.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
image.jpg

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
11:30. Imagine people will be turning up throughout the afternoon though

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Thanks @Sonny but I'm getting married on Saturday so I'll be fit for nothing Sunday and most likely continuing with standard after wedding activities etc.

Will try make April though for sure!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.