WSB 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Start of new season can wee Johnny retain his title,going to be tough very competitive this year.

Cess

RMS Staff
Full build up and race one on YouTube for anyone that missed it

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Cracker 1st race didn't think the Honda would be up there,VDM no messing lol

Cess

RMS Staff
Chas Davies unlucky to go down. Micky Van Der Mark and Ten Kate were pretty rapid in the Honda. When Sykes goes backwards, he really can't stop

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Chas Davies unlucky to go down. Micky Van Der Mark and Ten Kate were pretty rapid in the Honda. When Sykes goes backwards, he really can't stop
Sykes is carrying on from last year is he pushing that hard early on were is tyres r shot half race? Johnny n the kwak look like 1 ,made for each other. Honda surprised me with speed

Cess

RMS Staff
I don't think it's a tyres issue anymore with Sykes. He was unfortunate that Giuliano touched him in the second race, knocking him out of his rythmn. I think he has a total mental block - once he slips down the rankings, he can't make the places back up. My DA would contend that Sykes can't or doesn't like scrapping for positions and is only good with a clear track in front of him.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
great wins for Rea.
Davies is one to watch for sure
sykes will still be there abouts with the kwak

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Another win for the wee man,just gets out there n gets the business done :grinning:

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Looking forward to this weekend, one of the best tracks in the WSBK series.
Lets hope JR can add to his 7 wins here so far. :laughing:
I can't help thinking the Ducati's will be hard to stay with round here though.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
should be an epic race(s).. JR has a great record round it but as you say ricky the dikes with chaz onboard will be hard to beat..

20fingers

RMS Member
Drives
Golf and cb1000r
Should be good,see it starts tomorrow 9.15 I think on TV , contemplating going to Bishops court for the masters if the weather is good.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
Should be good,see it starts tomorrow 9.15 I think on TV , contemplating going to Bishops court for the masters if the weather is good.

are both superbike races tomorrow. with the change this year ,one race each day and Assen normally is saturday racing only?

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Going for a johny Rea double at Assen this weekend!

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
What a race! Brilliant racing at Assen

Cess

RMS Staff
Race of the season so far. Gutted to see magic Mike lose it, but great to see Rea win a proper battle.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
fantastic race and result

had a chuckle seeing skyes lose it ;)

real shame for MvM

the duc looks really strong this year

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Another double for the wee man,pure genius put slicks on,Sykes choosing inters

Adam

RMS Regular
Good races so far and hopefully Jonny can do it again this year. Id love to know what they've done to those Honda's though!

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Impressive ride from Chaz in race 1 at Imola, JR managing to stay calm after a mistake and hold off Sykes.
Roll on R2 tomorrow, although again the Dukes are looking strong here with Giugliano going well also.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.