Kilbroney Vintage Show - Saturday 18 June 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy55

RMS Regular
show.jpg

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Cheers for the heads up, it was a fantastic show last year. I think I was talking to yourself at it last year Nicky.
Was really pleased to find some one displaying my old FTO, the only car I regret selling, it was nice to see it being looked after!

Edit to ask.
The entry forms stipulate that cars must be 1990 or older yet there were a lot younger cars displayed on the day. Does it really matter?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Some of them were with the OC's Andy.

Won't be able to make it this year, which is a shame. I have minilites there ready for the Metro but will be travelling from 10th June.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Will probably chance my arm as I usually get away with entering something younger than the limits into Waringstown Cavalcade lol.
If its rare or different no one questions it

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Thats true Andy, I'll hopefully be bringing a Volvo of some description, probably the 760 TD. What date is waringstown?

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Thats true Andy, I'll hopefully be bringing a Volvo of some description, probably the 760 TD. What date is waringstown?
Its usually the last Friday evening in June, this year that would be 24th - Which I have just realised is the same date as the weekend of the Highland show so I might not get to Waringstown this year :sob:

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
The entry forms stipulate that cars must be 1990 or older yet there were a lot younger cars displayed on the day. Does it really matter?

Well my car is a 94 and they have no issues showing it ... i guess it all comes down to what it is and how many are already at it ... but based on last year there was a number of cars a lot younger than 1990 on display i assure you

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Was to have the golf freshened up before this but I will go up anyway. My favourite show of the year.

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Hope I am in the country for this. Really enjoyed it last year.

Cess

RMS Staff
I've copied the eligibility criteria directly from the form:

"All cars registered prior to 31st December 1990 and all tractors registered prior to 31st December 1980 are eligible."

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
We had 1995 BMW's and all sorts there last year, and not a word said. John even took his 1997 Volvo V70R and got a good reception.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I'm not sure yet as to what I will be taking, it will wither be a 1999 car or a 1991 car. Either way it won't fit the criteria lol.
The organisers wont mind so long as its not a 2012 Skoda/Ford/Kia etc.

Either 'smudge' the year on the entry form/ leave it blank/ put unknown. At the end of the day the attraction is for charity, the more cars that turn up, the more people that will turn up to see them, hence why early vehicle entry is free

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I've just completed the entry form to take my 740. If any other Volvo owners what to be one the VOC stand just enter "Volvo Owners Club (NI)" on the entry form.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Anyone else have bother opening the word doc application form? Hopefully take the 760 or 740.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.