Jaguar F-Pace Tours Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: The latest addition to the growing Jaguar lineup is their stunning F-Pace SUV.  We went along to it's first unveiling in Northern Ireland, at Charles Hurst Jaguar on the Boucher Road.

I first saw the F-Pace at Geneva last week and from looks alone I immediately knew it would be a hit in the now massive SUV sector. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Dave..

RMS Regular
Nice looking, I am waiting to see what the new Maserati Levante looks like.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Like a Quattroporte shagged a Cayenne.
I think in the white it looks great, waiting to see one in the metal. CH want me to place a deposit to secure one of the first ones but the UK are only getting diesels.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
It is a very nice looking SUV, if not exactly breaking the mould. Very much in the vein of Cayenne, Toureag and Q7.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I'll wait 2-3 years until all the issues get sorted before thinking about buying one ;)
I was involved in the early development of this, but never got to see one in the skin, til now.
:laughing:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Sensible enough pricing however i have found the Jaguar stuff to be pretty hefty on the wallet once you start to spec them.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
You werent involved in the early XFs getting their boot wiring back to front, no? :laughing:
back to front? why no Sir!
No-one can prove anything.......
I was working on perfecting the Discovery 4 as my colleague was messing up the XF..... :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.