Trackskills Track Day Coming Up on Sunday 17th April 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Hi Folks,

Our next track day is on Sunday 17th April at Kirkistown. Already, we have a good selection of cars coming. (See below). If you are thinking of taking part, please let me know by email - donal@mulsanne.co.uk.

• Kirkistown Fiesta
    Aston Martin DB9, possibly.
    Integra DC2
    Various Clios
    Various Locaterfields
    Toyota MR2
    BMW
    Subaru Impreza
    Ford Puma
    Ford Sierra V6
    Sierra Cosworth
    Lotus Elise
    Nissan 350Z

DesmoBen

RMS Regular
Drives
clubman 1330
I'm going and taking a Clio this time as the mini needs a rest. Can't wait. Can anyone find a virgin to sacrifice to keep the rain away?

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Can't make it myself as much as I would like to get out, too much going on this month

Hopefully make it to the next one

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
I would love to make it to this, if I get the car finished I will be there :grinning:
Good man Marc, I expect it will be every bit as good and well put together as the Clio. Respect. (y)

RubberLover

RMS Regular
This might sound silly but what is this exactly, an open track day? I've never been to one, can you even just pop along to watch?

AndyG

RMS Regular
This might sound silly but what is this exactly, an open track day? I've never been to one, can you even just pop along to watch?

Yea you can go down just to watch/get a look at the cars. Its a good day even for spectators, most people that go are pretty sociable and are interested in talking about the cars.

Sadly wont get to take the DC5 to this or the next one due to exams but will definitely be at the day in June. Probably still head down for an hour and get a burger and a watch though

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

i4^cimgpsh_orig.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.