Spacious new Kia Sorento Impresses

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nathan46

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 420d
I work in sales for Downeys Kia in Newtownards, the build quality and features on the Sorento really are fantastic. Majority of customers are torn between this and x5's, q7's, touraegs etc and finding it to be really good value for money.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
I work in sales for Downeys Kia in Newtownards, the build quality and features on the Sorento really are fantastic. Majority of customers are torn between this and x5's, q7's, touraegs etc and finding it to be really good value for money.
I had a Sportage rom yourselves a few weeks back, will be reviewed asap

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
sister in law got one of these, autobox, drove it from saintfield to city centre and back, brilliant brilliant car. 2 proper seats on the boot too, even decent leg room for a 6'4''

the spec is unreal for price, heated steering wheel everything...for the same money u would get a basic low range model from bigger named brands.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.