The All New Kia Sportage Impresses

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Kia has definitely come a very long way in regards to the overall build quality and products used in the cabin over the last few years and I was quite excited to see if it fulfilled the high standards set by the Sorento.

We reviewed the latest Kia Sorento recently [read our full review here] and it was more than impressive with specification and price very favorable in the seven seat SUV category but the quality is what impressed the most.

I have spent a little time in the outgoing Sportage and I will admit, it was a nice place to be, however over time it started to look a little dated and with technology and styles within the automotive industry moving so quickly, this all new model has been timed perfectly.

On arrival at Downey's I was greeted by this lovely metallic silver Sportage sitting in the forecourt and after a quick introduction to the car I set off for a busy enough day on the road.

My first impressions of the new Sportage were positive. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.