Renegade Run 3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

warren

RMS Photographer
Just a heads up, this is leaving tomorrow from Sprucefield park and ride!

Was very good last time, details are all over Facebook but for those that don't have it see below!

image.jpeg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Heading up to the start of this in the morning for an hour as this weeks chariot should get a decent reception at such a thing

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I was all for heading to this, but I forgot our football season starts tomorrow at 12! :mad:

Have fun guys.

Topmark

RMS Regular
Thought this was brilliant today. Great drive, good route. Would have welcomed a private area at Castlewellan Forest Park for participants to keep everyone together but apart from that, super day!

Also, no scrap or smokey diesels at all. Great array of cars, so many awesome supercars. More of this please!

600 cars I heard from one of the main guys involved. Hope it raised a good bit for charity.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Great day out indeed! Nice to see some of the great cars we have here all turn out for a great cause!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I called in with the Shelby GT86, part of the Toyota GB heritage fleet that was built for Goodwood last year and done the hillclimb and it was received well. Some lovely cars involved and serious amounts of people, perfect day for it and the wife won a massage voucher in the raffle which was an added bonus :laughing:

Total money raised today £2500, well done everyone !

13330959_1720643548187921_5106947007455582315_n.jpg

Gemma

RMS Regular
Thanks for the photo @warren . I just called in for a nosey this morning, some lovely machinery about :grinning:

Hope you everyone has a great run today :grinning:

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Not sure about anyone else but got lost about 3 times hahah, followed random cars hoping they'd get me to the right place haah. Was great fun!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.