GTNI Castlewellan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I can't see another thread but is this on this year and is anyone heading to it?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Hey it is definitely on!
Check out gtini Facebook page it has all the details!
Should be a good day! Always is!

Thanks I was looking to the massive on here as I don't do bakebook.

Looking forward to it.

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
wellan.jpg

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Awe I'm away in Donegal this weekend! First I've missed this in 7 years :worried:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Weather isn't looking great but sure who knows until the day.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Will take a run up for a nosy as its only a 15 min drive. M4 will be in the garage though

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I didn't realise this was so soon. Don't have time to clean the S3 but will probably head down for a nosy in the beater.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Mine will get a quick power hose in the morning before hand as it ain't a show car lol

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Might take a run up with a Manta after work if it stays dry.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Called up just after 3 and a great crowd about. Some lovely cars, I made the mistake of going to blok51 stand lol

Just abandoned my car in the middle of it.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
One of the best shows of the year without a doubt! Good to chat to @natogreen16v and @Paddy_R as always. The trophies are the coolest I've ever seen lol

Great show as usual at Castlewellan. Standard of some of the cars was very high, loved the two Cosworths and the green Caddy personally.

Cheers! Is that the pickup with carbon bumpers? It's class looking.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
One of the best shows of the year without a doubt! Good to chat to @natogreen16v and @Paddy_R as always. The trophies are the coolest I've ever seen lol

Cheers! Is that the pickup with carbon bumpers? It's class looking.

Great atmosphere and weather wasn't too bad either!

Yeah that was the one, it was so cool lol.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Yeah @Paul RS good to catch up as always and to get a look round that car of yours. Also thanks @Eddie_ for letting me tag along on the RenaultSport stand in my Scooby.

Some great cars there today. As above loved that green pick up with the carbon bumpers but the car that won was a deserved winner. Great attention to detail on it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.