Featured: E36 BMW M3 Saloon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Great read @Neil_M . Your passion for your car is apparent for anyone to see that meets you and is lucky enough to see it in the flesh.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Cheers @Artoir something to keep me occupied with :laughing:.

I've been looking high and low for "the one" since I got my test (and before) but always end up never keeping anything more than a year. You seem to have hit gold, jealous in a way!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
OP
Neil_M
Hopefully it doesn't come across as a fan boy.

The moredoor is certainly subtle. Especially when parked beside a coupe with spoilers and splitters :grinning:...

I've a few comparison photos I'll have to add to the blog...

Neil_M

RMS Regular
OP
Neil_M
I've been looking high and low for "the one" since I got my test (and before) but always end up never keeping anything more than a year. You seem to have hit gold, jealous in a way!

Cheers dude, all compliments (y).

There are still the odd few good ones out there for sale. Be quick as there are now investors looking at them too.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Cheers dude, all compliments (y).

There are still the odd few good ones out there for sale. Be quick as there are now investors looking at them too.

I don't even mean E36's in particular, just that one car that holds my interest enough to keep as a long term thing. Anyway I'll stop derailing, class pictures @Sonny

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.