REVIEWED: Lexus GS-F

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Lexus really could have done so much better. The LFA proves that but instead they make a total pigs ear of it :worried:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I think it's great in blue. Ferg had one for a test drive and said it was a bag of sh*te though.

wmrtwdgymovweckbuh4o.jpg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Lexus really could have done so much better. The LFA proves that but instead they make a total pigs ear of it :worried:

Completely agree, the LFA was a master piece and a well executed learning curve for them. However this seems to be truly awful, the two tone one above looks like its fallen out of a Bradford car show

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
If I squint, the first picture, the silver and black one, looks to me like one of those diesel Jettas that people seem to be pimping lately.
I don't count that as a good thing.

And the wheels look like something that was in about 10 years ago.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
If I squint, the first picture, the silver and black one, looks to me like one of those diesel Jettas that people seem to be pimping lately.
I don't count that as a good thing.

and of all things it has metro font .... ;)

dufunk

RMS Regular
GS-F gets excellent reviews compared to RC-F difference chassis altogether, does great at the figure 8's on this review similarities to gt86 in terms of fun with the active diff. The right colour and your sorted like that blue. There is something to be liked at the modest way lexus do things and importantly they build to the highest standard. Reviewers have been haters to the brand for to long some excellent cars they have produced have got far to much unnecessary slating.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
looks like they went way off on a tangent during the design process and didn't recover....

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Didn't Lexus Belfast also wrap a RCF in bright yellow?

I'm sure the GSF will appeal to a specific crew, not many new naturally aspirated performance saloons.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
I like it in the blue, white is trying too hard.

Looks like an Aussie touring car or something

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I took my dad a wander round the garages when they were over visiting and we seen that sitting outside Lexus. I genuinely thought one of the mechanics had had a go wrapping bits in carbon wrap and stuck a wee spoiler on lol.

Horrendous looking thing! +o( We both had a good chuckle at it and walked on by, I'll have to tell him it was £70k :eek:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I like it, just not in that colour with carbon wrap, is that the dealers idea? As I don't really think that's what Lexus are about

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.