TSCCNI Cars and Coffee 11th Sept

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I know a good few people on here head to this anyway, but a wee reminder that it is on again at the end of this month.

Always a nice relaxed morning with some nice motors about it.

It's at the Down Royal Racecourse in Lisburn.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Just to add. The TSCC cars and coffee appears to be on the 11th of September. Not the 28th August going by their website.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Awesome Sauce, as the NI BMW show is this Sunday, so glad the date has been changed!!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
And I'm still going to miss it ffs :worried:

Really enjoy these, wish they were every Sunday morning with a drive out afterwards

Topmark

RMS Regular
@jonny_w What type of event is this? What kind of stuff is usually on show? More a show and shine that a 'stuff happening' type event? Might take a run up if I'm free. Cheers.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Its just a morning time get together/meet type of thing. Not a show or anything like that. Usually a lot of interesting stuff turns up.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Exactly as @cauld1 says above. It's a nice casual park up and walk about. There is normally really nice stuff about it. Like minded car enthusiasts chatting drinking coffee.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.