PMG Autocare Charity Coffee Morning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
IMG_4603.PNG

@big_pete and myself are running a charity coffee morning in aid of helping to raise funds for both Cancer Research and NIKPA as these are charties close to both our hearts. This will be a relaxed morning with some supercars on show and the team will be running a demonstration on how to safely prepare your car for winter and going forward.

While it is a free event there will be collection boxes for donations. There will also be raffle tickets for sale with prizes and a main raffle prize donated by PMG which is a Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light Detail ( min donation for a ticket will be set at £20 )

Date - Sunday 6th November
Time - 10am - 2pm
Venue - PMG Autocare Belfast

We hope to see you there.

Last edited:

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Would love to go to this but away visiting the sister in law who has colon cancer so it's the cause is very close to our hearts. If there's a way I can buy a ticket online or whatever let me know.

Last edited:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I'm up for that @Paul RS and @g4ost and skiman ( I'm not sure of his new user name yet but I'm sure you'll see this Ryan :party:)fancy going?

Sounds like a plan - I'd be happy to attend and a worthy cause.

And yeah also as @cormac81 suggested above, perhaps orgainising a paypal option for some ticket sales prior to the event would help raise more money from those that can't attend too (y)

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
As usual, I'll miss this due to work ffs :worried: Would like to buy a couple of raffle tickets though, let me know how I can do that!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Would have been there 100% if I wasn't away in England! Have a great day, any links to donate?

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Happy days - looking forward to this.

The charity idea is great and makes the trip worth it alone. The added bonus of Supercars and detailing tips is a bonus.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.