NEC classic car show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Interested to hear what its like, went to the Autosport show in the NEC and its at the airport. Could go over for the day and fly back no problem if you had wanted.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
Interested to hear what its like, went to the Autosport show in the NEC and its at the airport. Could go over for the day and fly back no problem if you had wanted.
I'm flying out the Friday morn at 7 and back at 8 that night. Pointless stopping over for 1 day. I'm meeting a few guys from the peugeot sport club and they have said it is one of the best shows they attend!

Boksic

RMS Regular
It's class.
In two minds here about whether to go this year or not.. Flights are still cheap but haven't checked accommodation.

Great show filled with all sorts of stuff, absolutely massive too!

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
It's class.
In two minds here about whether to go this year or not.. Flights are still cheap but haven't checked accommodation.

Great show filled with all sorts of stuff, absolutely massive too!
Yeah accomdation is still available at a reasonable price for the night. Not cheap either though. Looking forward to it definitely

bob

RMS Regular
Awesome show would highly recommend it, nearly need the two days to get round it right. My dad and @Gaz are heading over Ciaran you'll probably run into them.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Yeah heading over on Fri morning, prob take our time and spend 2 days going round the show then fly back Sunday morning. Hopefully squeeze in some beer and food too. My Dad goes every year, I've been a few times but not in the last 4 yrs.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
Heading over fri morning aswell! Back that night as have things on that weekend or I would have stayed to sat night

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
My mate drives over cause he is a complete magpie and has to buy something no matter where he goes. So he hates the idea buying something and the hassle of getting it home.

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
Me, Brian, and Keith are flying over tonight
staying in one of the Aparthotels in the city centre
2 day pass for sat and sunday.
might not make sunday though :p

Reactions: Gaz

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Guys I'm doing a brief report on the show, I've got a few photos but not a lot - any of you take any you'd be happy to drop into the report?

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
On the RMS Blog: Now into it's 32nd year, the Classic Car Show held at the NEC in Birmingham remains a staple of the UK's annual motoring events calendar.

Spread over 5 halls within the NEC and featuring over 2,000 stunning classic cars, the 3-day show regularly attracts in excess of 70,000 car enthusiasts and trade visitors alike. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Aww, no pics of the Marina TC/ST Coupe? :worried:

Sorted. ;)

f34274c2be0ad2e07af041b30b95f34e.jpg

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Anyone else heading over for weekend?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.