Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio - a proper RS and M rival?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I baaadddlllyyy want one. I just can't justify the payments on something to drive it 3 or 4 times a month :worried:

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Me too but holy feck it looks like a serious piece of kit. :cool:

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
It looks better without a front plate, like all Alfas. There's a quiet revolution happening at Alfa Romeo and this is just the latest instalment as they reposition the marque and significantly up the quality of the product.

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
It looks better without a front plate, like all Alfas. There's a quiet revolution happening at Alfa Romeo and this is just the latest instalment as they reposition the marque and significantly up the quality of the product.

Time will tell on that score
Surely to God it can't be any worse than whats gone before

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Wow .. 510Bhp. I think it looks great, however I am not sold on the rear diffuser. The interior looks a nice place to be !

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
What's the rrp on that 8c red one? Guessing in around 60-62k

So tempted.
8C? i am not sure they were released to the UK market, only ever seen one in the flesh at the Balocco proving ground in Italy

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
It's the same red colour that the 8C comes in. Not an actual 8C

Dave..

RMS Regular
The one I saw today was £61k ish. With the electric pack and normal brakes.
It will be a demo in January

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
8C? i am not sure they were released to the UK market, only ever seen one in the flesh at the Balocco proving ground in Italy
Mervyn Stewart in Boucher Cresent had one in their showroom when they where released :laughing:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
8c red is that pearly red colour

Tri-Coat Competizione Red you mean?

What's the rrp on that 8c red one? Guessing in around 60-62k

In fancy red, with dark 19" Quadrifoglio wheels, heated, electric seats and steering wheel, keyless entry = £62,475.

OR

£4999 deposit, £1016 x 36 months @ 6k miles. Final payment of £25,145.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.