1955 BSA Bantan & 1965 Royal Enfield 250 Twin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NiallDuffs

RMS Member
Both of these belong to my Grandad. Bought the Bantam as a non runner and I gave him a hand getting it running and times correctly. Enfield is a recent purchase, hasnt been running yet because theres no key, but its in awesome condition for its age with only 11k genuine miles on the clocks.

Comments welcome :grinning:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
2 superb bikes there. Hurry and get the Enfield key sorted lol!

NiallDuffs

RMS Member
OP
NiallDuffs
Hes waiting on an Enfield club hes in to get back to him about a key. Man has serious patience, all I want to do it see it going. Its a gorgeous bike! Bantam is a fun thing to have a scoot on too

Reactions: dub

noLUCKcivic

RMS Regular
Drives
My Finger
I had a royal enfield the same as that, called a Turbo Twin, they look really well with flat bars and a fly screen. Mine was scrap and ended up being given away, wish i had kept it, looks really well. Ask if he will swap it for an RGV250 needing slight restoration

NiallDuffs

RMS Member
OP
NiallDuffs
I had a royal enfield the same as that, called a Turbo Twin, they look really well with flat bars and a fly screen. Mine was scrap and ended up being given away, wish i had kept it, looks really well. Ask if he will swap it for an RGV250 needing slight restoration
He loves it buddy he said he wouldnt swap.. Where do you get the screens for them? After one atm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.