JCC JDM Car Culture Show at Belfast Titanic Exhibition Centre 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sauce

RMS Regular
Drives
tdi golf
IMG_1577.JPG
www.carcultureni.co.uk
Apply now for JCC 2017!
Early bird tickets available!
Discount from door price!
Click the JCC image on website for more info

SEE WEBSITE
FOR FULL DETAILS

Last edited:

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Nope bud I keep nothing no time at all but cant wait for this show. Will be even bigger and better this year..
W@nker :p
I was raging I had nothing for this last year, was that bad I didn even go to the show last year

But this year I will have the outside of the 4 door all sorted, engine work will be completed ...... at some stage

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
Someone by the name of Paul Robinson emailed the page today regards a question entering a evo. Sadly his email adresss must be wrong as it has it bounced back when I tried to reply anyone on here? Email contained cosworth... incase it's a user name here?

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
always outdoor mate if you don't apply you won't know. IDC is doing a display this year so outdoor won't just appear to be a car park as antisapate a lot of traffic flow indoor and out this year

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Loved this show last year! So many quality cars so I'll definitely be taking a trip down for a couple of hours :grinning:

gaz 300

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Nissan300ZX
Entered my 300zx TT but no conformation then sent an email to see if you got my entry but still no answer back. Can you confirm you have my entry please.

hippyross

RMS Regular
I'm definitely registering again, it was a great show last year.
I've new wheels, engine bay getting a tidy and interior also.

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
Entered my 300zx TT but no conformation then sent an email to see if you got my entry but still no answer back. Can you confirm you have my entry please.

Yeah we get all the entries problem is mailing out to sender always gets caught up in spam /junk. You can be rest assured we have your application and we added in a request for phone numbers in the application form this year as a plan b if we can't get hold of sender via email.

Ollie

RMS Regular
Yeah we get all the entries problem is mailing out to sender always gets caught up in spam /junk. You can be rest assured we have your application and we added in a request for phone numbers in the application form this year as a plan b if we can't get hold of sender via email.

Not like I'm checking my inbox everyday :oops::oops:.. but when are spaces confirmed?

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Think I'll go for and outside space this year with the rest of the ni scoobys. Cracking show last year, let's hope for better weather though

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
Think I'll go for and outside space this year with the rest of the ni scoobys. Cracking show last year, let's hope for better weather though

Ni Subaru has not requested a club stand as of yet will keep you posted.
Regards outside as we are having Irish drift championship attending I hope to make outdoor feel more like part of the show rather than just what Seams like a car park.
Lots of amazing new entries and surprising large entries from mainland U.K think there is about 20 entries applied from the main land. Which is in itself a real honour to be attracting a not quite so local audience.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.