Q50S Is the Wild Child from Infiniti Cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this -For most readers, Infiniti is a brand which they will never have heard of unless they are regular visitors to the United States of America where Infiniti is most popular and very well established.

This lack of brand knowledge is fine though as Infiniti have only been in Northern Ireland a matter of weeks in the capable hands of Mervyn Stewart Ltd with a temporary ‘pop-up’ showroom in Belfast’s bustling Boucher area with a full size, five star showroom opening soon at the same site.

Sized bigger than a BMW 3 series but slightly smaller than the 5 series, the Infiniti Q50 promises prospective four door luxury saloon owners a car that will fill the needs of business users and families alike whilst a larger Q70 is also available. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Nissans version of Lexus. Quite like them but I think they'll struggle to sell here as its not Vag.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Love the looks of these but most reviews talk about cheaper materials inside and the two screen driver info system would need a co-pilot to navigate the basic functions no the go.

Merc diesel engines though? (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Love the looks of these but most reviews talk about cheaper materials inside and the two screen driver info system would need a co-pilot to navigate the basic functions no the go.

Merc diesel engines though? (y)
Not the case, one screen displays a map, the other functions, quite effective to be fair.

They are a premium brand like lexus so will never appeal to all of the people I guess and having driven all the range the Q60 really is awesome (review coming)

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Not the case, one screen displays a map, the other functions, quite effective to be fair.

They are a premium brand like lexus so will never appeal to all of the people I guess and having driven all the range the Q60 really is awesome (review coming)

Never had the pleasure of driving one so just going by what I've heard... Not that it would put me off if I had the opportunity to drive one :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.