Landy Owners Descend on Finnebrogue Woods for Hibernot

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this -This morning we arrived at Finnebrouge Woods just outside Downpatrick where after a short drive through the forest we met what was lying in wait for us as part of the Hibernot event.

In conjunction with a nationwide campaign, aimed at getting Land Rover owners out of hibernation to enjoy the full range of cars on offer as well as the great outdoors and everything winter can offer, this particular event was organised by Land Rover Belfast.

Smoke rose vigorously from the BBQ’s set just outside a pair of tepees, upon which the bacon was getting cooked for our breakfast baps and with wintry views over the lake as the sun started breaking through the trees, it was set to be a fantastic morning. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I was out at the weekend looking for some narrow lanes and mountain passes to drive up in Donegal and had a good bit of craic at it too. I didn't require a barbour jacket, designer wellies or a venison lunch to do it either lol. Then again, I'm not really in the market for a new landy yet, maybe I'll let them persuade me in a few years time. :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.