Maserati Enter SUV Market with Levante

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this -The name Maserati will likely mean the thought of low slung executive saloon’s or sports coupés with fire breathing petrol engines, stunningly glorious looks and exclusive interiors for most people; however the all new Levante delves deep into new territory.

Territory that comes with highly proven and well established competition from the likes of the Range Rover Sport or Porsche Cayenne but competition that this Italian SUV is prepared for thanks to its beautifully sculpted exterior, elegant interior and capable power-train.

Launched in the UK just a couple of months ago the Maserati Levante starts from just £54,335 and in the crazy Italian’s own words provides ‘The ultimate combination of leading on-road performance and off-road capabilities’.

At a glance, and just like all of the Maserati range; the Levante will most certainly make you look twice. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
There's still money somewhere in the world with all these big mega ££££££ SUV's !

Uncle Buck

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus
Saw one in the staff car park at the RVH yesterday. Stunning looking thing! Pity it was in need of a wash though

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
<Grump mode> I like the way only two people in the three photos are actually looking at the car, which is like a Quashqai crossed with the Blue Car from the old Milky way ad.

Is there any info on what the Cd is with grille open and closed?

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I prefer the Harry Medcalfe review of the levante as a potential field car...

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
The front is like... RARRRR I'M A SHARK!

I think it's really smart though, but never been a fan of tan or wood interiors!

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Saw one of these the other day in Mallusk, looks great on the road. At the weekend in Belfast a big Bentley Bentaugya blasted off the lights. A lot of nice SUV type vehicles about at the minute.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
A neighbour of mine has had one home on a few occasions within the last month. Can't say I'm overly keen on the look of them, take a Porsche Macan anyday!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.