Dubshed 2017 at Eikon Centre Lisburn

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Anyone been down to Dubshed yet? What a day for it. Going tomorrow myself

IMG_9464.PNG

Last edited:

simy

RMS Regular
In and out in about an hour and a half, usual stuff, some very very nice motors, some we've seen before and a few badly prepped ones.
Highlight for me was the red 944, and a couple of the mkiv Golfs for inspiration.
I'll probably be back tomorrow for another nosey.

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Yes was there myself today as ive my Coupe S inside. Will be back tomorrow alltho il be slightly hungover as out for my father in laws 60th tonight :monkey:
Some lovely cars there and what a day for it!

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I dunno how people did it in an hour and a half? Maybe expecting too much me thinks?

I was there a good 3hrs or more and I didn't see the half of it! Admittedly I had my twin daughters in tow, but even they were enjoying it and didn't mind me spending an age looking at the cars!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
You do realise that if this show was in England it would be around £35+ entry fee ?

This country has the cars and content to actually churn out a proper car show without question but the biggest problem here will always be people not wanting to pay for it.

Not having a go at you Nicky just annoys me generally tbh

Some nice stuff came over from the U.K. That you won't see everyday.

Going to head tomorrow for a look

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I'm actually considering going again tomorrow for two reasons, to see the cars on the outside I didn't get round and to make me feel like I'm getting my £15's worth! Lol

EP82JM

RMS Regular
You do realise that if this show was in England it would be around £35+ entry fee ?

This country has the cars and content to actually churn out a proper car show without question but the biggest problem here will always be people not wanting to pay for it.

£15 isnt bad to be fair.... But they all look sh1te so I can see where hes coming from.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Have the Ascona and Manta down at it, just dropped them off this morning and had a quick lap around it, didnt see the half of it. A lot of it isnt really my cup of tea, but the quality of a lot of them more than makes up for it, and always good to look at something different.

413273522.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Have the Ascona and Manta down at it, just dropped them off this morning and had a quick lap around it, didnt see the half of it. A lot of it isnt really my cup of tea, but the quality of a lot of them more than makes up for it, and always good to look at something different.

413273522.jpg

They look outstanding. Fantastic

Dave..

RMS Regular

413273522.jpg
Look great.

Reactions: AMG

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE

413273522.jpg
Yea I was drooling over these myself!!

Reactions: AMG

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I'd i stay off the drink tonight I'm gonna go tomorrow. Looks good and never been to these events before.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars

If only the public knew just how much money is on the line to pull these events off :worried:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

Autosport was less than that and I suspect a tad bigger.

Although I havent been to Dubshed, heard good reports about it last year though

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
If only the public knew just how much money is on the line to pull these events off :worried:
That is something i had said to my dad when we were down earlier, there was a lot of £15 going through the gate, but i wouldnt like to be the one hoping that you will get enough of them to cover it. Id say the rent for Eikon would scare the life out of you!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Was at it there today, had to shoot off early as the fella who was driving us was being a ****.

Inside the quality was amazing and a lot of great cars and worth the money in my eyes. Outside some of the cars are very very questionable. Don't get me wrong a lot of lovely ones but in equal amount a lot of rough scrap.

IMG_2845.JPG
IMG_2846.JPG
IMG_2847.JPG
IMG_2848.JPG
IMG_2849.JPG
IMG_2850.JPG
IMG_2851.JPG
IMG_2852.JPG
IMG_2853.JPG
IMG_2854.JPG

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.