New Mazda 6 Saloon on Test

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this -The Mazda 6 is a popular choice for the mile munching sales rep as much as it is for being a great large family car and this latest offering from Mazda really is fantastic.
The current version of the Mazda 6 is available in two variants; an estate starting from £22,825 and the saloon version as tested starting from £19,995. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
A well balanced review of this fine car. A good friend of mine has a recent variant of these in petrol guise and they are a really well finished car, drive really well and are a great all rounder. Mazda as you say have upped their game in this market segment and is a true alternative to the German stuff that plagues this country if people would actually give them the chance.

will be on my shortlist when i am contemplating the change of the family wagon

Dave..

RMS Regular
See the blog feature on this -The Mazda 6 is a popular choice for the mile munching sales rep as much as it is for being a great large family car and this latest offering from Mazda really is fantastic.
The current version of the Mazda 6 is available in two variants; an estate starting from £22,825 and the saloon version as tested starting from £19,995. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here
Nice looking car.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
A well balanced review of this fine car. A good friend of mine has a recent variant of these in petrol guise and they are a really well finished car, drive really well and are a great all rounder. Mazda as you say have upped their game in this market segment and is a true alternative to the German stuff that plagues this country if people would actually give them the chance.

will be on my shortlist when i am contemplating the change of the family wagon
Cheers, i see the Japanese stuff offering true and proven reliability with much less rust on the modern stuff and a little less plastic inside

this reminded me of my Passat, and i liked the passat a lot !

Dave..

RMS Regular
I would like to see the estate, could be a replacement for mine in a years time.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.