1972-ish Beetle

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Wanted for a project, let me know what you have and how much you want.
Please don't reply to this thread, drop me an E-mail or private message.
Ta
Del

2002 Tii

Banned
you'll be lucky Del. rare to find one over here and even if you do, someone will have a big tag on it even if its rotten.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
OP
Cartunes
Drives
Schkodah
you'll be lucky Del. rare to find one over here and even if you do, someone will have a big tag on it even if its rotten.

:relieved: Errrrr................. the above assumed that

a: I wouldn't travel for the right car to wherever I need.... (this forum has international members)
b: I am bothered about the price.

thanks for the bump though TI :grinning: I have done a preliminary search and found a few near-finished projects around a grand.

just to recap, I have pounds, dollars, dinars, sheckels or whatever currency anyone with a surplus Beetle wants to deal in and I don't mind where it is.... If it's a rust-bucket, I'll get the welder out, all I need is a V5 and something resembling an old Beetle... Porsche engine waiting.

ta

Neutech

RMS Member
Plenty beetles for sale over this side at good prices if you know where to look

www.nboc.org.uk

thats aircooled club in n.i.

or www.volkszone.com/forums

based uk big for sale section

porker motor?what size?porker bit old hat now to be stickin in the back scooby is the new way to do it lol

good luck

2002 Tii

Banned
well i wish you both could tell me where there are plenty over here cos i've been on the lookout for ages, and i'm yet to see any at all come up for sale :worried: i know theres plenty over the water, but at the money i want to spend, they are in such a condition that it wouldnt be economically viable to bring it over here :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.