Built Car Show - Titanic Exhibition Centre, Belfast - 13th August 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Some of you may have heard about this already, but for those of you who haven't - we (Fitted State) have teamed up with Blackwater Graphics and Blok 51 to create a new show called Built which will be held at the Titanic Exhibition Centre in Belfast on the 13th August 2017.

18121169_1298485876900267_3811432644788097931_o.jpg

Early last year we realised that there was a gap in the market for a true indoor all types show as the weather played havoc with many of the outdoor shows. At Built we are covering 4 main build types - Stance, Modified, Classic & Track Ready but in all honesty, if its something cool and it didn't leave the factory that way then we want to see it.

Due to space the show will be application only and entries will be open shortly. We will also have a large outdoor area, which again will be by application only.

I'll post more information here as and when I can but it would be great if you could go and show your interest on our Facebook event page

Would be great to put some RMS names to faces.

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Sigh. So many shows on the same days this year:p

Sadly theres only so many weeks in the year so clashes are inevitable. Only thing on when we announced the date was IDC Cork but there has been other events that have announced their date on the same day since. We made a conscious effort to try and not to clash with anything else - even had a wallplanner out at one stage writing all the shows in, including ones in different countries that we knew people who might attend our show go to.

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
18953311_1344343588981162_252472277845003022_o.jpg

Entries are open!! Apply now at builtevent.com - we also have a limited number of early bird tickets available at £10 saving you 33% on gate prices - get them before they run out!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Will you's have a backup list of reserves or anything? I wasn't sure if I'd be here on the date so didn't apply in time for your entries closing :worried:
I think there is - those that didn't get inside are outside with some getting a provisional inside space should one appear - either way you had to register afaik

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I think there is - those that didn't get inside are outside with some getting a provisional inside space should one appear - either way you had to register afaik

Cheers. I went onto the website and saw that everything was closed in terms of entries but thought it'd be worth posting incase they were light in a category or anything (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Cheers. I went onto the website and saw that everything was closed in terms of entries but thought it'd be worth posting incase they were light in a category or anything (y)
Clark may well come back and correct me however lol

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Sadly we can no longer accept entries. We had over 350 applications for roughly 100 indoor spaces and 150 outdoor spaces - so all indoor, reserve and outdoor spots have been issued to people who applied.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@clrrk I've tried to buy the ticket required but whatever system is being used will not accept my card. I've been on with the bank and they say no issues their end but still no joy. Any other ways to pay?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Built is a brand new automotive event in Northern Ireland which will place at Belfast's Titanic Exhibition Centre on Sunday 13 August from 12pm-5.30pm.

The brainchild of three Northern Irish brands – Blackwater Graphics, Blok 51 and Fitted State – the indoor event will showcase vehicles from all manufacturers and is open to all makes of stance, modified, classic and track ready cars.
(Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.