Kilbroney Vintage Show - Saturday 17 June 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy55

RMS Regular
show_2.jpg

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Got my show card in the post today, hopefully get the same weather as last year again as its a great day out :cool:

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
On this Saturday, weather looking to be decent enough for it!

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Going to try and make an effort to attend it this year, never been before!

Def worth the journey up. If you are going to show a car, give me a shout beforehand, I have a few extra tickets, save you the £10 at the gate!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Def worth the journey up. If you are going to show a car, give me a shout beforehand, I have a few extra tickets, save you the £10 at the gate!

I'll be there as a spectator only mate, but thank you for the kind offer. :grinning:

Reactions: AMG

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Could you bring a slightly modified 130 defender or would that be frowned opon :p lol

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Could you bring a slightly modified 130 defender or would that be frowned opon :p lol

Says pre 1990 on the entry form, but I don't think they turn anything of interest away on the day.....

fleety

RMS Regular
If I turn up on the day to show my car is it £10 all in or additional charge for a passenger?

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Well the defender didn't change its shape lol might take one of those tickets if theres any left as it would be a nice day out id say.

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Looking forward to it as last year was great, plan is to have the Polo sparkling on Friday night and just take it easy on the way down.
Think we going to leave just before 9am.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.