Ballymena Carfest and Truck Show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Ballymena Carfest and Truck Show returns for 2017 on Saturday 3rd June to the Ballee Playing Fields in Ballymena.

Ballymena Car Fest & Truck Show Northern Ireland's Premier Car & Truck Show returns on Saturday 3th June to Ballee Playing Fields with an action packed day for the whole family. See the hundreds of cars, trucks, motorcycles and tractors on display.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
A hugely under-estimated show - a proper cheap family day out with something for everyone !

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: This hugely popular show that is now in its seventh year was pitched at the launch of the event at the Rosspark Hotel in Kells last night as being the biggest and best show to date by Vice-Chair of the event Paul Dempster.

The show, having taken a sabbatical last year - for the relatively small team involved to recharge and regenerate - promises to bring more of something for everyone as it returns (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Heard an ad earlier on the radio for this, it said Russ Swift will be there and also some drifting display. I took a run up to their last show and was really impressed by the turn out of cars, had in my head it would mainly be lorries.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Heard an ad earlier on the radio for this, it said Russ Swift will be there and also some drifting display. I took a run up to their last show and was really impressed by the turn out of cars, had in my head it would mainly be lorries.

Danielle Murphy is the girl in the drift car heard it on radio earlier

Reactions: Mel

Bryan

RMS Regular
How do you enter something in this? Can you turn up on the day?

EDIT: suppose I should have read the article first lol

£15 entry on the day plus £5 per passenger for exhibitors? May as well go with out anything to show and get in for £7 each as advertised on the radio?

Last edited:

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
How do you enter something in this? Can you turn up on the day?

EDIT: suppose I should have read the article first lol

£15 entry on the day plus £5 per passenger for exhibitors? May as well go with out anything to show and get in for £7 each as advertised on the radio?
Most shows are like that. A bit silly if u ask me.

MarkM

RMS Regular
I don't see what everyone loves about it, that country music ***** drove me mad last time!
Entry and exit was also very poorly managed.

Last edited:

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Headed down to this with my wee man and gf - really good day out with plenty to see

Would have liked a bigger exhibition space for maybe a few more motor related displays?

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Did anyone get any photos from Carfest? Would like to run a report on the blog so get in touch if you can help.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Did anyone get any photos from Carfest? Would like to run a report on the blog so get in touch if you can help.

Left my camera at home that day unfortunately but was wondering what is the etiquette for photos ... should you ask the individual owners if they mind you snapping their car?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Left my camera at home that day unfortunately but was wondering what is the etiquette for photos ... should you ask the individual owners if they mind you snapping their car?
Whilst in a public place you can photograph and video anything and anyone without any permission from anyone

Cess

RMS Staff
On the RMS Blog: Ballymena CarFest is a haven for anybody that just likes cars. There are no criteria. Turn up in anything with wheels and an engine and put it on display. Airbrushed trucks, stanced cars and guys that like to get knee-deep in muck. The anything goes ethos meant CarFest had it all.
(Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.