1979 Honda CB550 Café/Brat, Father & Son Build

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Always loved this thing and the new upgrades have taken it to another level. A build to be proud of Aaron 👊🏻

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
New mods are looking great. How're you finding the ceramic coating on the polished bits? I've loads of polished bits on mine, I was told to use ACF50 but it makes them quite dull.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
The switch gear look class.

Thank you, took me ages to decide. I think it helps modernise it but still keeps it older style wise.

Always loved this thing and the new upgrades have taken it to another level. A build to be proud of Aaron 👊🏻

Thank you 🤗 just wish I could have got to this stage sooner without spending money on other bits but sure all in the fun.

absolutely OUTSTANDING !!!!! love it

Thanks Mark 👍🏼

New mods are looking great. How're you finding the ceramic coating on the polished bits? I've loads of polished bits on mine, I was told to use ACF50 but it makes them quite dull.

Thanks Simon, tbh I looked at ACF50 but it gets very dirty looking after a while so decided against it. This is hardly ever out and only will be on a dry road so I got some Gyeon Can Coat from @Woodcutter at Paints and Components and it's holding up really well.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

We sell Dinitrol Corroheat for that reason. Great stuff for coating exposed metal to keep it looking original.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Great upgrades.

This thing was looking perfect at the NW200, don't think I'd change anything on it.

IMG_3514_cZrLXk8QAw7yD6tfAZbE64.JPG