B8 RS4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Picked up my new car on Thursday, a 2014 Rs4, had been looking on an off for a B8 RS4 since the Golf R went back to the leasing company, this one popped up locally in the exact spec I wanted so I thought I would have a look at it, didn't think I would end up buying the first one I saw !!I

I tend to get a bit excited and not look at a car properly ( shiny and red I want it type thing) so I asked Gaz to come along to give me an unbiased view, he very kindly said yes and off we went on Thursday afternoon (thanks again mate) after a good hour looking over the car and a proper test drive a deal was struck and I came home with this.

It's no RS6 but it has to one of the last great NA V8's, its great to have something I like again, looking forward to the summer, and maybe being able to go to some shows, it's been far too long...

Spec that I have worked out so far is...

FASH
Misano Red Pearl
Black Optics
Sport Pack (Sport suspension + DRC, Dynamic steering and Sports exhaust)
MMI High HDD
Bang & Olufsen Sounds
Pano Roof
Fine Napa Leather
Parking System Plus + reverse camera
Power tailgate
Heated Seats
Carbon inlays
Privacy Glass
Advance key

IMG_1938 (Edited).JPG
IMG_1937.JPG

Last edited:

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Lovely Phil, looking forward to getting a poke around it this evening, Enjoy

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
That ticks all the box`s health to drive Phil.

I would love to get a look at this some time. I was looking at buying a C6 RS6 but I do love these and those arch`s are just something else.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Can't say anything other than what everyone has said before me.

Gorgeous car - health to enjoy every minute of it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.