RMS Regular
Link to our latest competition!! It's a real stunner :heart_eyes:

Link⬇⬇

4 (14).jpg

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Could just be teething problems with our new server guys, any issues please let us know,

Our website team said they cleared the cache so shouldnt have issues

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
I thought this would have sold out faster.
I can't understand it, I think facebook is hammering our post reach atm, as all 3 comps up since Friday are going slow! Will see how next few days go..

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Personal thing but I’m not entering comps at more than £18-19 these days, soon adds up! This looks a nice one but stopped myself.
Yea I understand, but its not possible to do them any cheaper, unless you have crazy amount of tickets!

Ours is the best value twincam on the net competitions wise, It's picking up pace now, had to change some posts so hopefully goes better now!

MarkM

RMS Regular
Yea I understand, but its not possible to do them any cheaper, unless you have crazy amount of tickets!

Ours is the best value twincam on the net competitions wise, It's picking up pace now, had to change some posts so hopefully goes better now!

Oh really not having a go, just need to set myself some limits and not break it! I was seriously tempted for this one but sensible-ish head won

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Oh really not having a go, just need to set myself some limits and not break it! I was seriously tempted for this one but sensible-ish head won
No of course not I was just explaining our side

This is why I wouldn't be keen to do big M cars, as you would need £25-30 a ticket and you're into over 1000 tickets

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Bear competitions have had a couple of restored ones up the past few days so maybe that has hindered you.
Could it also be because this is a jap? I know nothing about twincams by the way.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Bear competitions have had a couple of restored ones up the past few days so maybe that has hindered you.
Could it also be because this is a jap? I know nothing about twincams by the way.
Majority of the twincams are jap done uk! Not too bothered as its still selling away. Think going by most of the competition sites that the coupes are a slower seller

RevT

RMS Regular

Good non-welded UK shells are few and far between. Most these days are Jap done UK meaning they’ve been converted to look UK spec or others have re-shelled their UK into a Jap shell.

It would never really hinder any sale being a Jap unless it was for a collector that wanted to put one away.