❌SOLD OUT 😬👌❌

🎥LIVE DRAW WILL BE TOMORROW, FRIDAY 1st MAY 2020 @ 1PM🎥

💥MASSIVE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED & GOOD LUCK IN THE DRAW😬🤞💥

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
WE HAVE ANOTHER RMS WINNER!!!:party::party::party:

Congratulations to today's winner Mark McKelvey from County Antrim who won the Toyota Corolla Twincam for only £23.50 with Number 581!!
Well done & we hope you enjoy your car😁🎉

e320mark

RMS Regular
WE HAVE ANOTHER RMS WINNER!!!:party::party::party:

Congratulations to today's winner Mark McKelvey from County Antrim who won the Toyota Corolla Twincam for only £23.50 with Number 581!!
Well done & we hope you enjoy your car😁🎉
It’s me! Yes I have won the corolla! Didn’t even see the draw as I was out with my son! Missed the first call from Eugene, called me again when I was at home, total shock! I have no luck whatsoever & this was my first entry with Regal!!
I’m still in shock! Going to lift the car tomorrow morning. Thanks again Eugene!!

RevT

RMS Regular
It’s me! Yes I have won the corolla! Didn’t even see the draw as I was out with my son! Missed the first call from Eugene, called me again when I was at home, total shock! I have no luck whatsoever & this was my first entry with Regal!!
I’m still in shock! Going to lift the car tomorrow morning. Thanks again Eugene!!

Fair play bud, glad to see another RMS’er winning something. I hope you keep it, good to see another ‘86 on here too. (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
you do know we need a video of you doing a few circles in it.

e320mark

RMS Regular
So the twin cam is now sold. Lots of circles on a test drive earlier! I can’t even win an argument so I was shocked to say the least when I got the phone all from Eugene!
As the house is currently for sale & a few wee bills to pay, the money will come in extremely useful.
I never thought I would win any of these competitions, give them a go, if I can win, anyone can!

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
So the twin cam is now sold. Lots of circles on a test drive earlier! I can’t even win an argument so I was shocked to say the least when I got the phone all from Eugene!
As the house is currently for sale & a few wee bills to pay, the money will come in extremely useful.
I never thought I would win any of these competitions, give them a go, if I can win, anyone can!
So it's moved on already?

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Congrats @e320mark ! My favourite colour/spec in them was really hoping for a win but glad to see it went to a forum member lol

Anymore coupes in the pipeline @RegalComps?