Ever Wonder How Many Are Left?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - Have you ever seen an old car on the road that isn't too common, perhaps even a car that you can't even think what it is and wonder just how many are left?

This is a question I often ask myself on seeing various cars and I know I'm not alone; this was highlighted most recently during a road trip of the Scottish Highlands with my good lady. On researching things to do during our trip, the better half stumbled upon a transport museum in a little village called Alford, just east of the Cairngorms National Park.
Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Kicking myself for not going to this, for the second time in a row now. There are some really rare cars knocking about and probably no other chance to see them but at this kind of event.

To make up for missing the show, I'll hopefully get to the Speedfest this weekend. The Grampian Transport museum is a great wee place, though I reckon the Transport Museum at Cultra could surpass it it with a bit of investment

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.