Alfa 155
Maybe
No
YES

👍

Great story to this and congrats on the WinCam lol

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
Congrats Dave! Epic car and cool story to go with! Looks epic with the coating!

Heath too drive!

(Ps I’m Ross H’s bro!)

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Unreal win, congratulations mate 👍🏻

Can't wait to see it in the flesh at some point. I'm sure it'll be a blast on the track day as well!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I always thought those wee cars would be much better craic on a track day instead of going round a cone.

Have an absolute blast in it it looks fantastic.

RevT

RMS Regular
I always thought those wee cars would be much better craic on a track day instead of going round a cone.

A track yes, but has to be sideways around a drift track, kicking the clutch like there’s no tomorrow and letting go of the wheel broadside and letting the no power steering centre. All good as long as you don’t crack the splitter like I did maybe three years ago, still isn’t repaired! 😂

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
A track yes, but has to be sideways around a drift track, kicking the clutch like there’s no tomorrow and letting go of the wheel broadside and letting the no power steering centre. All good as long as you don’t crack the splitter like I did maybe three years ago, still isn’t repaired! 😂
I’ve never driven one but I always imagined they drove like all good fun small light rwd cars with the arse hanging out 🤣

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Unreal win, congratulations mate 👍🏻

Can't wait to see it in the flesh at some point. I'm sure it'll be a blast on the track day as well!
Meant to fire you message about advice on camera/go pro lol. Can you fire me a link to what you’d suggest for a track day?

RevT

RMS Regular
I’ve never driven one but I always imagined they drove like all good fun small light rwd cars with the arse hanging out 🤣

They are class for a tight wee windy drift track when wet, it can be a struggle in the dry and very sore on a clutch.

The problem these days is you’d need to book a private day along with mates who can steer. If you’re on track in a 25K+ one of these going sideways, you don’t want some sh*tbox gold £400 Lexus or B6 A4 quattro converted to rwd with the shafts ripped out of her coming straight into the side of you.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Meant to fire you message about advice on camera/go pro lol. Can you fire me a link to what you’d suggest for a track day?

No worries! You can't really go wrong with a good old gopro for forward or rear facing stuff, but for the 360 stuff like in my clio video I just had an Insta 360 X2 stuck up on a suction mount in top left of windscreen. That was all, no external mics or any thing as it seems to cope with interior noise OK. Think Gopro do a 360 camera as well which might be good, I'm not sure as didn't research it. The X2 is just a nice handy size and can be used for all sorts of cool stuff.

Download Track Addict app as well which is free and gives pretty good lap timing and shows corner speeds etc 👍🏻

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
1626937972361.jpeg

love that pic!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Cool car, I can appreciate these now that many are so well restored

looks to be a huge meet of these on 1st august being organised, cars from the length of Ireland. You attending ?

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
It would be number two for me, but all options would look great. I have a set of Tom's Igettas in the roof space, i always thought a nice dished version of them would look amazing on an AE86, and keeps it Toyota themed too.

igeta.jpg

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Thanks I liked it too then realised I needed to reverse another 3ft lol
Cool car, I can appreciate these now that many are so well restored

looks to be a huge meet of these on 1st august being organised, cars from the length of Ireland. You attending ?
Yeah have that in the diary mate. It’s the Hollinger memorial run and from what I see it’s going to be mental!! Some stuff even seems
To be coming across the water for it.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Congrats Dave! Epic car and cool story to go with! Looks epic with the coating!

Heath too drive!

(Ps I’m Ross H’s bro!)
Thanks mate. Yes I worked that out when I seen the Audi thread lol.
I was out with Ross and mentioned about that car being up and it’d be perfect for him to daily etc

his response was aye… my brother bought it lol

Tell him to get the finger out and get the van sold and something Japanese bought lol

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
Thanks mate. Yes I worked that out when I seen the Audi thread lol.
I was out with Ross and mentioned about that car being up and it’d be perfect for him to daily etc

his response was aye… my brother bought it lol

Tell him to get the finger out and get the van sold and something Japanese bought lol
Next time I see the motors at a meet I’ll pop over! Saw the 350 in Bangor while back, was in the BMW!

Aye Ross is waiting for me to tidy the body work up, get bored of it and sell it on to him 😂

He’s wild with cars! Tbf I’m not much better at times!

Would love a run in the wincam someday if I catch you about…car I’ve watched so many a circle but have never been in one!

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Next time I see the motors at a meet I’ll pop over! Saw the 350 in Bangor while back, was in the BMW!

Aye Ross is waiting for me to tidy the body work up, get bored of it and sell it on to him 😂

He’s wild with cars! Tbf I’m not much better at times!

Would love a run in the wincam someday if I catch you about…car I’ve watched so many a circle but have never been in one!
100% and no bother at all mate!

bob

RMS Regular
My old one had the electric windows and AC too, still ice cold. Thought it was a real novelty for an 86 car!

Health to enjoy, sounds like you plan to have lots of fun in it!

JH86

RMS Regular
Brilliant tbh, some bita luck and just sailing about in it must me magic ✌️

Needs some of the UK flavour swapped for Jdm flavour

Reminds me I've one of these lying somewhere too 😂

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Brilliant tbh, some bita luck and just sailing about in it must me magic ✌️

Needs some of the UK flavour swapped for Jdm flavour

Reminds me I've one of these lying somewhere too 😂
Thanks and yeah that’s the plan heading to the original jdm look over time.

if you have one lying about it’s time to dig it out
I was offered mega cash again for this last night lol. Getting tougher to turn down lol….

JH86

RMS Regular
Thanks and yeah that’s the plan heading to the original jdm look over time.

if you have one lying about it’s time to dig it out
I was offered mega cash again for this last night lol. Getting tougher to turn down lol….
Longchamps.. TRD wing.. Zenki splitter and grille you'll be a hero among men

Aye mines going no where don't worry about that

It will allways be worry insane money tho even in a few years when your sick of looking it youlll still cash in tho 👌