1989 740 SE 2.0 Manual

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I've had this car around 12 years, I'm sure I'd a thread here somewhere about it, but can't find it. As some of you may know, my life kind of fell apart 2 years ago, the collection of cars had to be decreased and time / space meant I don't get to do very much with cars anymore. However, after nearly 3 years I got this car sorted out and back up to a reasonable standard and entered it into Ballymena Carfest. The car is as it left the factory except for clear front lights, egg crete grill and alloy wheels, currently has 193k on the clock and running like a watch. Here's some pic's from the show, I will get more pic's once the weather changes again and I can get a coat of wax on. All that was done in prep for the show was clayed, buffed and polished.

Here's the pic's...........

ENJOY!!

969064_540960212629338_1019090556_n.jpg

988522_397987080314463_494416909_n.jpg

179715_4856665176855_1896251017_n.jpg

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
My uncle used to have one of these in silver such a big car that loved wafting along. I would have the tango front lights on it though but only a minor detail, great work(y)

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
Interior......

opps, thought I'd more lol, will get some when I get the others

Silly question, whats tango lights? You mean the orange indicators? They were badly faded, IF I got a good set I think I would change them back

Thanks for the comments

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
I'm really impressed with how well it cleaned up, there's lots of wee bits on it annoy me, but for 24 years of age, I guess its in pretty good shape:grinning:

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
I meant to text you about it Marty, my head isn't in the whole "Volvo Gathering" mode yet. I'll be sorting something before the end of the summer.

Thanks Colin, the day this car goes will be a very sad day for me, it feels like part of the family, I really would like to get a full restoration done on it, maybe when it turns 250k lol