1990 BMW E30 318i Lux

ScottIGLaw

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
Porsche 911
Classic cars and Scott are not a good match!

I see every little mark and want it sorted. Anyhow, I got the entire front and rear end repainted. I’m really happy with the result, I just need to give the car a good clean to remove some dust etc. Front grill screws need replaced, will sort this at the weekend. Forgive me for the poor photos! Getting some professional shots taken soon.

IMG_3092.jpeg
IMG_3090.jpeg

Dorno

RMS Regular
Drives
a few!
I know I’m biased cause I love a pressed plate but these plates look so good on this. In fairness almost anything would look good on this. 😍😍😍

ScottIGLaw

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
Porsche 911
OCD has taken over.

Wings off for strip and repaint.

Bonnet off for underside to be stripped and repaint.

All the seats are off next week for a retrim in a beautiful tan leather, stitch pattern to be decided! Opinions welcome.

Will update once all is complete. Engine bay detail is on the list once all work is completed.

2fd8a264-82f0-4a5d-bc01-4849681e6e06.jpeg
496c8985-0ae5-4ff4-adc0-8116b0f55de5.jpeg
0e86bd0d-e065-4aed-9a5a-e770a5f24d5b.jpeg
1adaf13b-c5e3-4c6a-873b-90833f83c84d.jpeg

ScottIGLaw

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
Porsche 911
small update for now.

I was intending to retrim my current comfort seats, however, through a very chance conversation, I managed to source a full set of sports seats. The gentlemen had them in his roof space above his garage and just had never bothered to put them up for sale. Anyhow i took a spin down and bought them. The rear bench even had the centre armrest, a nice touch.

Took them the next day to Auto Leather Design to be restored. They now look the part. Will be repainting the rails before installing.

1b5a1138-4e4f-45c3-9bd4-1f11579356e5.jpeg

8bb0cc16-edbd-4588-9c71-ca7ca35f201d.jpeg

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
small update for now.

I was intending to retrim my current comfort seats, however, through a very chance conversation, I managed to source a full set of sports seats. The gentlemen had them in his roof space above his garage and just had never bothered to put them up for sale. Anyhow i took a spin down and bought them. The rear bench even had the centre armrest, a nice touch.

Took them the next day to Auto Leather Design to be restored. They now look the part. Will be repainting the rails before installing.

View attachment 419908
View attachment 419909
Seats look great. Where abouts is Auto Leather Design? I've taken a drive through Shivers business park a few times when passing by but can't find him.

ScottIGLaw

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
Porsche 911
Seats look great. Where abouts is Auto Leather Design? I've taken a drive through Shivers business park a few times when passing by but can't find him.
He’s in the middle row, door is well signed. He doesn’t have the best English, I’d describe him as abrupt, but does a fantastic job!