1993 Honda Fireblade

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

migs

RMS Regular
So after selling my MT10 in August last year and more recently my wife's MSX125 I was settled on not having a bike this year as an 18 month old and a 5 month old were going to take up any free time that i had! A few nice dry days and the itch was growing, trawling the classifieds, texting about a couple of potential bikes. Id always had an interest in bikes from the early 90's (I'm 31 do the sums lol) but never really thought about buying one. A WANTED post on Facebook and quite a few replies led me to Armoy where i picked up this beautiful Northern Ireland registered 1993 Honda Fireblade. It may not see too many outings but it's there if i feel the need and something I'm certain will only go up in value. Just a couple of phots at the minute, but i will update with some more soon...

Thanks for reading!

924F47CF-98D1-4078-BD7A-DDC2C632421E.jpeg

ACA4E5F8-2CBE-4C4B-B118-5A76674947E6.jpeg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Awesome. I grew up with a 93 ‘Blade as my Sunday morning alarm clock with the aul lad starting it in the garage every Sunday morning so as I’d get up and cut the grass in the hope of getting out for a run on the back of it. His was the black, purple and orange and only had 6k miles on it when he parted with it 2 years ago. He went to England and bought it when it was 2 or 3 weeks old from a guy that didn’t seek permission from the wife first and then fitted the Micron system and had it dynojetted.

7FE03B31-48DF-444B-BBC5-70B2C3B3C5CE.jpeg

This was a sad day for the parish:

80A2CBF7-2C53-40F9-B3D5-FA96FDAE794A.jpeg

Best of luck with it (y)

scub

Banned
I had a blast on the back of 1 of these many moons ago & I will never Ever be on the back of anything on 2 wheels again. .scared the sh1te clean out of me! mental machine.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I had one same as the one in nickys post above. It was mint, totally OE, original exhaust, screen, the works. Sold it 2 years ago. Aahh, Stupid stupid stupid.
Mine came from Armoy too. H O'Kane. Bit of a legend in the bike world.

migs

RMS Regular
OP
migs
I had one same as the one in nickys post above. It was mint, totally OE, original exhaust, screen, the works. Sold it 2 years ago. Aahh, Stupid stupid stupid.
Mine came from Armoy too. H O'Kane. Bit of a legend in the bike world.

H'OKane's is where this one came from too lol It was by no means cheap, but it certainly won't depreciate in value that's for sure!

Were you lucky enough to see round their collection? Some absolutely stunning machinery on show!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Love that :heart_eyes: Good place to put your money, I have a real want for one of these or an original gsxr1000, prices are only going one way!

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
So after selling my MT10 in August last year and more recently my wife's MSX125 I was settled on not having a bike this year as an 18 month old and a 5 month old were going to take up any free time that i had! A few nice dry days and the itch was growing, trawling the classifieds, texting about a couple of potential bikes. Id always had an interest in bikes from the early 90's (I'm 31 do the sums lol) but never really thought about buying one. A WANTED post on Facebook and quite a few replies led me to Armoy where i picked up this beautiful Northern Ireland registered 1993 Honda Fireblade. It may not see too many outings but it's there if i feel the need and something I'm certain will only go up in value. Just a couple of phots at the minute, but i will update with some more soon...

Thanks for reading!

View attachment 225625

View attachment 225624
Seen that myself , beautiful machine.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
H'OKane's is where this one came from too lol It was by no means cheap, but it certainly won't depreciate in value that's for sure!

Were you lucky enough to see round their collection? Some absolutely stunning machinery on show!
Yes he showed me a nice collection of maybe 15 bikes or more, then said he another 60 in a shed up the road somewhere! The Agostini signed MV with the Ago reg was a nice touch.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.