1994 BMW 525i Sport £SOLD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

willswheels

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW!
SOLD

1994 Daytona Violet BMW 525i Sport Manual, with Black Interior and M Parallels.
T2mRg9f.jpg

For sale is this rare, gorgeous 1994 BMW 525i Sport. It is one of only a very few of this model to have been produced in the stunning Daytona Violet colour normally reserved for the M cars.
The interior is the desirable black half leather with grey Millpoint cloth centres.
The wheels are genuine M Parallels in great order. The car is a manual, with factory LSD, and 161k.
E8Fw39r.jpg

As a late Sport it has the black headlining and Birds Eye Maple dark wood trim exclusive to this model. There is a modern headunit with USB/AUX installed in the black dash and all of the electronics are working well. The steering wheel is the standard Sport 2 wheel with airbag.
The Sport bodykit is complete and in good condition. The paintwork is in good order and there are no rusty arches or dents on the body to worry about. The car is a non-sunroof so the sills have not suffered. The bootlid is the only area where there is just a couple of small bubbles starting as is common, but difficult to see with the M5 licence plate surround that is fitted. The car has shadowline window trim as standard and the clear indicator package as well.

3Z2zknf.jpg

The engine is the renowned and hardy M50B25 single vanos which makes 192bhp. It's mated to a 5-speed manual through a good clutch and drives a factory LSD at the rear. There are no knocks or whines and the car has been recently serviced as well. The car sounds fantastic owing to a stainless Cobra exhaust system.
The suspension has been lowered around 45mm which gives it the stance that everyone admires. It's wearing a set of 8j / 9.5j staggered genuine 18" M Parallel wheels with very good tyres all round. The mileage is 161,288 which has mostly been covered under the care of enthusiast owners, who have taken great pride in the car and enjoyed using it.
Hd2cf8H.jpg

eZAAzBz.jpg

8gyUzkH.jpg

I7KcAEC.jpg

There is three months driveline warranty with the car and it can be seen in Dungannon, Co. Tyrone. Price is £4995. The MOT runs until the end of March 2019.

8R74Hpl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.