1994 honda cbr 400rr

davemk2

RMS Regular
just got this delivered over from England sold my triumph street triple and always wanted a classic Honda in some form as long as it had round lights lol spotted this on a salvage auction site and had to have it.

first look seems like front fairing ,wing mirror / bracket and repair dent on tank is all the damage there is hopefully out for summer 22, don't know weather to keep it Repsol or go white with the classic car design in purple/red/blue

tempImageQZbi42.jpg

tempImagezuSfg6.jpg

tempImageKN4eFO.jpg

chrisQ

RMS Regular
Looks a good project, was there any issues or hidden fees getting it over home? Seen a few damaged bikes on salvage auctions recently I'd fancy having a bid on for a track bike

davemk2

RMS Regular
OP
davemk2
£280 home to the door, around £300 of fees on top of sale price, it is a gamble though as very hard to tell if front forks are ok on some of the bikes

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Always had a thing for the grey import 400s! Put her back to an original colour though (in my opinion), the black and silver colour scheme is 🤤

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Original colours. Took a mate up from Lisburn to Ballymoney to buy one of these years ago on the back of my CBR 6. They sound epic never rode one though.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Great wee bikes.Wife used to have one.Had to take it out for her "just to keep the battery charged"🤣
🤣.Great fun.So light and flickable and you can rev the nuts off them without doing ridiculous speeds.Would love another.