1995 Calibra Turbo (Not many left like this)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
had a bit of a shoot today and only got a few pics myself prob gonna be a few months b4 the feature but got a few reasonable snaps of my own

001.jpg

008.jpg

073.jpg

then some wi the photographers lights in use altho mine are a bit sloppy...

077.jpg

079.jpg

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
a far from exciting update but an update nonetheless...

old lenses for the number plates lenses were tattier than i wud like so got fresh ones :laughing:

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
i was thinking about the cali the other day and was just thinking it needed new number plate lights...you freak :p looks well as always lad

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
cav is also in hibernation lol but hasnt just got a bubble... yet ;-) on the look out 4 another tho

M1CK

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 320D
That cally has to be one of the last left in that condition it is perfect real credit to you and any of its previous owners.

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Both cars look super mook ! Love them especially the cavvy!

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
there's loadsa diff sizes mark lad, anything from motorbike to large car size... there's air chamber then theres also carcoon make them,

generally brand new they'll be 400ish for a fair size one... wud be good investment for your motors, get them on fleabay second hand time to time and generally ppl buying them are ppl who look after things i suppoose so shud be fair enuff condition!!!

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
lol @ the bubble mook! never seen anything like it before :grinning: but with those two mixtboxes its understandable :grinning:
what sort of a diesel bus you driving then over winter bud?

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
no dirty diesels allowed!!!

still got my 2.6 v6 estate veccy that i been runnin bout in for near 3 years.... soaks up miles beautifully

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Cheers, nicky forgot to reply, it was an rms member selling it, not sure if he sold or not but was a little more than i was prepared to spend at the time, wuda been perfect tho, i'll pick up one at some point...

but getting excited now.... next months total vaux :laughing:

148523_463297264386_500169386_5762651_2371649_n.jpg

G Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
AI550 Evo IX GT
sell me that air chamber...just let the calibra lie outside it'll do it no harm :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.