1995 Toyota Supra RZ-S Twin Turbo

Gambit

RMS Regular
thats a pretty cool pic there....highlights its lines perfectly

2e7da302-5b5a-4cd7-8c51-d84babdcf0d2-jpg.189356

PAULW

RMS Regular
I drove past you taking pictures on corporation street on Wednesday night and was craning my neck to get a look at the supra! Lovely car

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
thats a pretty cool pic there....highlights its lines perfectly

2e7da302-5b5a-4cd7-8c51-d84babdcf0d2-jpg.189356

It's probably my favourite photo as well :grinning:

I drove past you taking pictures on corporation street on Wednesday night and was craning my neck to get a look at the supra! Lovely car

What were you driving? You should have stopped for a chat lol

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I haven’t updated this in a while. The summer has kinda just disappeared in a blur and other than a couple of events I’ve not really been using it much.

Down Royal Cars & Coffee in June.

07FF4D49-E05C-422C-BF5E-AEF8D90E5A3F.jpeg

A3DA2D12-1B1D-40BC-9D99-FFE9423DE3A2.jpeg

The RMS run up to Bushmills.

6114E239-4A1E-4418-B447-DA19EC356DEF.jpeg

C57F0FC4-DB3E-41CF-AF72-61F860CA9DD2.jpeg

3DA24F1C-E0F0-4361-9217-FB0172D50091.jpeg

93176B97-02FE-4D4A-A855-25111C3B49E6.jpeg

I was made redundant at the end of June :weary_face: so that has postponed any plans for power upgrades for now, however, I’m for the Nurburgring again next month so I still
need to make sure she’s Ring ready. The brakes are looking pretty tired so @RCT and the guys at Curtis Toyota sorted me out with some new genuine front and rear discs. I also ordered some Chris Wilson race pads, Goodridge stainless steel brake lines and RBF600 fluid. These should hopefully all be fitted this week.

2BD78B65-E470-4165-9AC7-AB37BF51CF6A.jpeg

37865847-16CC-4020-AF33-56C5452AC4E1.jpeg

I’d have loved to have replaced the calipers but have to stick with the existing ones for now, although I’ve bought some satin black paint and new Supra decals to give them a bit of a refresh.

Curtis Toyota also helped me get a pair of new engine mounts for the car. Heavy brutes, as I found out when I dropped one on my foot earlier ffs.

DE2659A3-E170-4B93-903A-4A45E382F91D.jpeg

They had to be brought in from Japan. Not overnighted but still only took 3 or 4 days. I’d really recommend Curtis Toyota for Toyota parts. Fantastic service and brilliant prices. Not sponsored - honestly!

Once the brakes are done the only other plans for the car over the next few weeks are to book it in with @RubberLover for a four wheel alignment and give it a machine polish before I leave for Germany. I’m really looking forward to getting it on the autobahn and stretching it’s legs; probably more excited for that than actually taking it round the Nordschleife.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Great to see it being looked after.

Here! On a side note I found some brand new Polybushes I had bought but never got around to fitting for it. Would they be of any use to you?

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Amazing how small they look now in comparison to other cars on the road.

Yeah seen one in Kilkeel on Sunday for the first time in a long while, couldn't get over how small it was, considering how big they look in pictures. My 3 year old was in stitches at the "funny Toyota" as well!
Def one of my favourite looking cars though and this is a great example.

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Amazing how small they look now in comparison to other cars on the road.

They still feel quite wide to me when I'm sitting in mine, but yeah, then I see it from the outside compared to modern stuff and they do look so small. Just looking at it the above picture with that Peugeot behind it really does show it's size!

Great to see it being looked after.

Here! On a side note I found some brand new Polybushes I had bought but never got around to fitting for it. Would they be of any use to you?

I hadn't planned on doing it but could end up on the to-do list lol How much are you looking for them?

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
They still feel quite wide to me when I'm sitting in mine, but yeah, then I see it from the outside compared to modern stuff and they do look so small. Just looking at it the above picture with that Peugeot behind it really does show it's size!

I hadn't planned on doing it but could end up on the to-do list lol How much are you looking for them?

Sure if you’re about at the next meet let me know I’ll bring them along. I don’t need anything for them don’t worry would rather see them getting some use that laying in my shed.