1995 Toyota Supra RZ-S Twin Turbo

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I'm still useless at this updating thing.

I was asked to bring the Supra to a JDM meet a while ago - the aim was to bring together one car from each make & model.

Some amazing cars about including @Gemma 's Skyline and @acsmyth 's Evo.

One of the front brake calipers is starting to stick so will probably get both fronts rebuilt soon, however I am very tempted to upgrade them to something a bit bigger 🤔

JDM legends1.jpg
JDM Legends 2.jpg

Was nice to see three generations of Supra together and how they've changed through the years. Love this pic by @Reno_LV

JDM Legends Reinis.jpg

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
You are useless, I didn't even realise this was you when I was chatting to you at J1 😂

I didn't even realise that was you bud!

I’m shy 😂

Some poorly taken pics of tasty Jap scrap from a wee Jap meet at J1 on Sunday there. @c_rad ’s ISF was also there but I only got a video of it disappearing out of the carpark. Sorry buddy but it sounds beaut!

0A4057CD-AE50-4D8E-B899-3AB00B002EA6.jpeg
0D2D15C0-D08A-42DA-B8BC-5CE1E8D1E1DB.jpeg
18EF479D-39F6-4383-8A58-D2321918AF80.jpeg
49CE57A3-E4F3-4777-980A-7D09E6C29114.jpeg
D86AC540-F02E-4148-ACA0-162929CF485B.jpeg

Last edited:

c_rad

RMS Regular

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I’m shy 😂

Some poorly taken pics of tasty Jap scrap from a wee Jap meet at J1 on Sunday there. @c_rad ’s ISF was also there but I only got a video of it disappearing out of the carpark. Sorry buddy but it sounds beaut!

View attachment 334118
I see that black motor (sorry, absolutely no idea what it is lol) around Ards all the time. Sounds well

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I see that black motor (sorry, absolutely no idea what it is lol) around Ards all the time. Sounds well

Toyota Crowns? I think the newer one is a Crown Majesta? I love them both.

The guy who owns the Majesta(?) says it's on factory airbags with an aftermarket controller to manually adjust them. V8 too :cool:

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I've always wanted a really nice print of the Supra and any time I've seen Reinis post images on here of others cars I'd hoped that some day I would get one of my cars done too. When he organised a photoshoot recently to raise money to help a fellow petrolheader I had to put my name down and I'm blown away by the pics. So much so I couldn't choose which one to get printed ffs.

Titanic1.jpg
Titanic2.jpg
Titanic3.jpg
Titanic4.jpg

PAULW

RMS Regular
Photos are class! IMO spacers would be a nice mod, give it that bit wider look without losing the OEM appearnce

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
F9E264BB-4B81-46AB-B8CF-B261536B61E8.jpeg

Fresh MOT. I couldn’t get a date until November when the car’s normally tucked away so took a chance on the first date I could get, which was in Ards. I was worried given the reputation that place has, but the old girl got another years ticket.

It’s booked in to get the brakes rebuilt at the end of the month then I’ll hopefully try and get it out for a few wee sunny drives.

167 miles since it’s last MOT though which is a bit of a sin.