Fast, Practical - Absolutely Gorgeous Seat Cupra 300 4 Drive

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - I am a huge fan of estate cars – fast estate cars to be precise and SEAT have got the perfect answer with their new Leon ST CUPRA 300 4Drive.

I was fortunate enough to drive two models at the UK launch event around the Cotswold area a couple of months back, both of which are pictured – the blue car is a manual front-wheel-drive version with the red car being the model I wish to talk about in this article.
Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Martyn

RMS Regular
Holy crap... if I paid that sort of money and got a steering wheel that looked like it should be in Tonka toy I would be massively disappointed!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
It would have to be the 4WD DSG for me. Hate that horrible grey plastic behind rear number plate.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Quite a few ring' videos of the estates spanking around. They go well. Similar to the Golf-R estate afaik?

markmeus

RMS Regular
Glad to see they've sorted out the ride height on the sporty models - the mk2 FRs and Cupra's always had stupid arch gap.

genman

G
Bland interior but nice concept...way overpriced.... I'll stick with my VXR Insignia....had they used a bit of imagination o the interior I'd be up for the Seat a few years old at a sensible 2nd hand price

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Bland interior but nice concept...way overpriced.... I'll stick with my VXR Insignia....had they used a bit of imagination o the interior I'd be up for the Seat a few years old at a sensible 2nd hand price
bare in mind that when i report on cars, i quote the RRP - OTR pricing. Most new car owners are not paying 10,20,30,40k they are paying 3,4,5,600/month

It is rare that anyone buying cash will actually ever pay anywhere near that in reality with most opting for 'in stock' pre-reg vehicles - as such second hand i am eager to see where these go

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Great write up. 4wd is all they needed to be a great all rounder. I love our 290 black edt estate and for £220 a month all in its hard to find anything that can match it for the money.

Adam

RMS Regular
I love fast estates too but for me you cant beat the low, wide tyre'd look of the BMW and Mercedes estates. I hate cars in this country which are so low the suspension doesn't work anymore but this car needs lowered and needs fatter tyres in my opinion.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.